|Sr. No.||Rudraksha||Observation||Lab Test|
|1..||1 mukhi Half-round||300||800|
|2.||1 mukhi Indonesian||300||700|
|3.||1 mukhi Nepal||300||2200|
|4.||2 mukhi Haridwar||300||600|
|5.||2 mukhi Nepal||300||800|
|6.||3 mukhi to 7 mukhi||300||700|
|7.||8 mukhi to 12 mukhi||300||900|
|8.||13 mukhi & 14 mukhi||300||2800|
|9.||15 mukhi to 18 mukhi||300||3100|
|10.||19 mukhi to 21 mukhi||300||4000|
our client say's
Mahesh Singh Yadav,
The authentication report is submitted by RRTL on the premise that it isaccepted by the client on following terms and conditions:
- The involved parties recognize and agree to the fact that the bead(s) supplied for testing are natural products from trees and testing results may vary as to the characteristics of the product. RRTL and/or any member of its staff, at any time, shall not be responsible for any discrepancy resulting from the authentication or test results.
- RRTL examines and tests the Rudraksha bead(s) carefully, using its best skill, knowledge, and latest equipment and facilities. The identification and grading of Rudraksha(s) and facets is according to test standards set by RRTL in the absence of any ISI standard or other established identification procedure(s).
- No dispute or validation of the test methods shall be entertained by RRTL.
- This report is provided upon the request of the customer, which does not make RRTL liable for any commercial responsibility for its value, or make it obligatory for RRTL to follow up or represent any claims or case if filed or claimed by the customer.
- In the event of any client or any person, whether residing in India or outside of India, making a claim directly or indirectly on RRTL, the maximum total liability of RRTL will be limited to the amount of fees received for testing.
- All disputes, if any, will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- No correspondence will be entertained with respect to explanation of the test methods. However, any suggestions will be welcomed.
- If bead(s) get damaged during testing RRTL will bear absolutely no responsibility for the damage, and the customer fully authorizes RRTL to conduct the test on his/her behalf.
- RRTL can only re-confirm the results on presentation of the original certificate given along with the product via the same tests carried out earlier.
- This certificate does not expire but is void if altered. All liability on the authenticity of the Rudraksha shall cease to exist if the certificate is lost.A photocopied or reproduced version of the issued certificated will not be considered valid.
- This certificate is not replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen. Duplicate copy of results will not be given if the original certificate is lost.
- After receiving the Rudraksha bead(s) it is tested visually first, i.e. examined by an expert via the naked eye. If found fake or broken on a visual inspection, then it is the customer’s choice to get it tested using laboratory equipment or not.
- It is the express policy of RRTL to not go ahead with the testing of any damaged Rudraksha bead(s) received.
- If sent by courier the RRTL is not responsible for any transport damage incurred.
The Rudraksha(s) which are to be shipped back to the customer by courier is usually done in a day’s time after the testing procedure is completed.